Al Taie Center For Laparoscopic & Obesity Surgery offer the morbidly obese a wide range of surgical option which are also useful in the management of co-morbid metabolic syndrome:
- Adjustable intra-gastric balloon.
- Laparoscopic gastric banding.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- Gastric Imbrication.
- Gastric bypass surgery.
General Surgery (Conventional and Laparoscopy):
- Intestinal resection and repair
- Liver tumors and cysts
- Gallbladder stone, biliary diseases
- Anal diseases (hemorrhoids, sinuses and fistula surgery)
- All kind of abdominal hernias
- Breast disease and tumors
- Gland surgery (Thyroid, salivary and lymph node surgery)
- Resection and treatment of lumps and tumors
- Repair of esophageal hernia ( hiatus hernia repair)
- Treatment of stomach ulcer and tumors.
Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy:
- As diagnostic and therapeutic, and in preparing obese patients for surgery and after surgery evaluation.
- Consultation and assessment of body components obesity, fat and muscle distribution and follow-up of obese patients after surgery.