BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Being a valued patient, your rights are to:
- Full disclosure of health services cost and information related to all service provided by the center.
- Receive impartial care and respect of your personal values and beliefs from all staff with out discrimination, according to DHA’s rules and regulations.
- Receive comprehensive medical care aiming at reaching proper medical diagnosis and treatment of your illness.
- Receive immediate care in emergency cases.
- Know the identity ( name & specialty) of the physician responsible for your care.
- Receive comprehensive information about your diagnosis, proposed treatment, any changes in your health status, alternative treatments, probabilities of treatment success or failure.
- Have an interpreter ( upon availability) if the language presents a barrier to understanding details of your comprehensive medical care.
- Give your written informed consent before any surgery, minimally invasive procedure, or Endoscopy after receiving all information that you may need.
- Participate in your care decision-making. DHA encourages patients, parents or legal guardians to participate in planning and implementing the treatment with nurses and physicians.
- Obtain a medical report and a copy of medical test results from the medical records section (upon your request), for which the center will charge you according to DHA’s rules and regulations.
- Enjoy privacy during the performance of all examinations, procedures, and treatment at the centre, and DHA maintains confidentiality of all your information.
- Refuse the treatment. Thus, the treating doctor must inform you of the medical consequences of your refusal. Accordingly, you shall sign a form with your decision.
- Be protected during treatment form any physical, verbal or psychological assault.
- Have a family member or guardian as an escort depending on your availability and your Health status, as per DHS’s rules and regulations.
- Receive – upon your request – an itemized bill explaining all charges regardless paid by yourself or by other sources.
- Complaints and suggestion on services can be submitted through the center administration or suggestion box.
- View your medical record under the supervision of the treating doctor or medical team staff, according to DHA’s rules and regulations.
- DHA respects your right of appropriate assessment and management of pain through well know therapies and provides you with all necessary information in this regard.