Dr. Wael Ibraheem
Dr. Wael Ibraheem
- Full reconstructive Surgery
- Scar removal
- Jplasma – Liposuction
- Breast augmentation or enlargement (augmentation mammoplasty)
- Breast implant removals
- Breast lift (mastopexy) with or without the placement of an implant
- Buttock lift
- Chin, cheek, or jaw reshaping (facial implants or soft tissue augmentation)
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Forehead lift
- Lip augmentation
- Liposuction (lipoplasty)
- Lower body lift
- Belt Abdominolosplasty ( 360 belt)
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Upper arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Botox injections
- Cellulite treatment
- Plumping, or collagen or fat injections (facial rejuvenation)
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Laser treatment of leg veins
Psychiatry is the branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of mental and psychological disorders. Generally, those disorders can be classified into psychoses and neuroses. Psychoses are the more serious yet less common diseases like schizophrenia and bipolar disorders. Neuroses are the more common less severe disorders like depression and anxiety disorders.
Among the common and frequently encountered anxiety disorders are obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder and social anxiety disorder.
The management of psychiatric disorders requires both medical and psychological treatments. This includes pharmacological treatment (medication) as well as psychotherapy.
Psychiatrists are trained to diagnose and treat psychiatric disorders and they work in close collaboration with psychologists who can run psychotherapy sessions when needed.
For any health issues or medical assistance,
Our specialized experts are highly experienced in treating rare and complex conditions.
Post treatment, we do a routine follow up with the patients to check their overall progress
The services provided at Family Medicine department at Fakeeh University Hospitals including but not limited to:
- Mental health awareness, prevention and management of common psychiatric conditions such as depression, anxiety and burnout
- Management of Post-COVID symptoms such as chronic fatigue syndrome, headache, chronic cough, loss of smell of taste and other symptoms of Longcovid.
- Perform Periodic health Examinations and testing according to the patient’s age, sex and family history
- Management of chronic diseases and conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, Asthma and hypothyroidism.
- Management of acute conditions such as headache, back pain, dizziness, fatigue, neck pain and abdominal pain.
- Care of elderly for their medical conditions and mental illnesses.
- Well child visit and management of children illnesses such as feeding problems, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, headache and dizziness.
- Common cancers screening according to age, sex and family history.
- Care and management of adolescent health ss including physical, mental, emotional, and sexual milestones.
- Diagnosis, management, and prevention of allergic and immunologic conditions, including but not limited to rhinitis, dermatitis, asthma, urticaria, immunodeficiency, hypersensitivity reactions and anaphylaxis
- Diagnose and manage common skin diseases such as acne, eczema, fungal infections and hair disorders.
- Management of bits and burns
- Management of obstetric and gynecological conditions such as heavy menstruation and vaginal bleeding and discharge
- Diagnosis and management of common eye and ear conditions such as eye infection, conjunctivitis, conjunctival hemorrhage, vertigo, tinnitus, and ear infections.
- Sexual health and management of sexual diseases.
- Management of joints pain and osteoporosis.
- Nutritional and lifestyle consultations.
- Physical exam for sports and schools.